Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Monday 26 September 2011

Michael Fish & his gang of merry liars...

Firstly, I am on adverts, again, but, someone please explain to me what the fucking fuck the Toyota adverts are all about?? 'Got a machine that makes pasta' Fuck off. Just fuck off. Cars don't make pasta you complete cockend. Cars don't have anything to do with pasta. It's so ridiculous, and ultimately, extremely annoying.

Anyway, this Indian summer is a bit of alright isn't it..... erm, yeah, it's just like any other September. Fucking miserable. We all know what Septembers are like, it's not the first one we have lived through, so why do people keep going on about the bastard weather!? Nothing else to talk about? Talk about the weather. No, nothing else to talk about? Keep it shut. How can Indian Summer be a trending topic on twitter? Do people really have so little going on in their lives? I personally think that the weather presenters all have little get-togethers where they decide to play tricks on us, knowing that September is a really rubbishy month, decided it would be hilarious to whip us all up into a frenzy by promising sun and warmth. Fuck reading/watching/listening to the weather, I find, looking out the window or venturing outside to be the best method of finding out whats going on out there.

Did we all watch X Factor this weekend? Don't you think that Kitty girl just needs to fuck off? I am pretty certain I saw A LOT of her vajayjay last night, more than once. It's quite sad really, that she thinks the only way she can get noticed is to dress like a slapper and flash her fandola. She's quite clearly another Katie Weasel, and we all hated her, don't these people watch the previous shows and learn?? As for that Goldie one? I have no words, just proves my suspicions of Louis Walsh are correct, he is a complete cocknocker, and is also tone deaf. That said, I will still be watching every week, because I love a circus.

Lastly, just because I am watching Corrie, Leanne Barlow has a mouth like a cats bum preserved in vinegar, and Rosie Webster a model? Fuck off. To coin Zoolander, a model idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment