Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Thursday 8 September 2011

Utter Fuckery that is... Celebrity Big Brother

Well, who saw that coming? Jedward 3rd??? Really?? The show would have been a flop without them... I say that based on nothing, I haven't even been watching the main show. I've been watching CCBOTS, mainly because someone I had a massive crush on as a teenager has been co-presenting. Back on topic, Kerry Katona? Second? Who votes for this stuff?? She is hideous, and I don't mean in terms of appearance. The persona that she depicts is not endearing to me, not at all. She is gobby, she gurns, she is rude. She claims she went on CBB to make her children proud?? Try getting a regular job, not one that takes you away from them for 3 week so you can boost your flagging popularity. I am just at odds with everything she says. In my opinion, surely what those 4 children need is stability and normality, a regular routine, where at least their mother has a constant presence in their lives. I think, if she really wanted to make them happy, she'd give up these dreams of a celeb life, after all, she has no discernible talent, if she has, its been well hidden.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your comments she is ridiculous but then arent most of the people who were on the show, like you say they only go on there to boost there fading celebness

    ReplyDelete