Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can't read my, can't read my, no you can't read my Fuckery....

because I have been to bloody busy to write anything! Apologies fuckfans, but I am back with you now. Hurrah hurrah!

Well I am a bit late with this, but how bloody boring was Downton Abbey??? I was disappointed, it could have easily been fit into an hour. The only saving grace, was Dame Maggie Smith and her fab one-liners. For that reason, I will be watching again, but if Rob James Collier doesn't get his kit off soon, I will be really upset! At the very least he needs more airtime. A lot more airtime. When they killed off his character in Corrie, I was devastated... less said about my Corrie obsession the better. Moving swiftly on.....

Can anyone explain 'fun fur' to me?? There is nothing fun about it, it looks shite. I got an email fro ASOS the other day, look at the bloody state of it! If I wanted to look like a twat, I'd just write TWAT on my head and be done with it.



I am laughing at that photo, its ludicrous, she looks stupid. If I see anyone wearing these fun fur armwarmers, I will laugh in their face. Eejits.

My last little rant is about the DVLA. Have you ever tried to contact them by phone? I do not recommend it. Talk about frustrating. No less than 4 minutes 19 seconds of options before I could actually speak to someone, and that was my second attempt. Total fuckery. Have people not come to the realisation yet that these automated pick an option robots serve one purpose and one purpose only - to wind people up. Fair enough to pick the department you need, but to press 1 if a document is with you, 2 if it is not!? Bloody hell, if your phone operators cant ask that then they really need to be in another job.

I was going to write a bit about Beverley Callard and her pals getting thier kit off in protest at ageism in TV, but I just can't find the words. Utter Fuckery.


No comments:

Post a Comment