Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Tuesday 13 September 2011

Tuesday Fuckery... Amy Childs & Harvester

Firstly, lets kick off with the most ludicrous thing I have read today...

AMY CHILDS ''I WAS NERVOUS ABOUT POSING IN MY BIKINI''

Fuck off, fuck off, fuck OFF! I see by the accompanying pictures that she was a brave little soldier and managed to get her kit off. Nothing at all to do with the no doubt ridiculous sum of money being offered. I'd like to say well done to the photographer, her nerves don't come across in the photos at all. Unfortunately, he along with anyone else thats ever taken a picture of her, has failed to make her look anything less than dead behind the eyes. That, I suspect, is because she is. Mind you, she isn't paid to think is she. Without going off on some feministic rant, I just hate to think that this is what children are looking up to and aspiring to be.

Moving swiftly on, I missed something out of my little advertising rant t'other day! Silly me!!

Dear Advertising Execs at Harvester,

What the actual fucking fuckity fuck is a 'Comma piri chicken' or a 'Comma garlic sauce' 'Hold the corn on the cob - OK!'

If you could please let me know, it will stop me from wondering. Which would be nice.

Love me.

x

I suspect that she is actually meant to be saying 'combo' which leads me to believe that aforementioned advertising tossers are deaf, as she is blatantly saying comma. Comma fucking chicken, its just stupid.

Do let me know your most hated adverts! (That's assuming anyone is reading) I would be reassured to know I am not alone in this angst...

xx

1 comment:

  1. I find this advert very annoying but unfortunately its stays in your head, apart from the Haribo advert Im struggling to think of any others that I find irritating, I do however have a favourite advert from the past. R Whites Lemonade where he man sneaks down to the fridge in the dead of night to confront hia Lemonade addiction was sheer brilliance

    ReplyDelete