Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Saturday 10 September 2011

Sunday Fuckery....

Adverts.. love them or loath them, and I mainly choose the latter, they are everywhere.

Lets start with the latest Haribo advert... Oh so smooth, love them soft, squidgy, squidgy baby' Sorry, is this an advert for sweets or for tits?? It's a prime example of fuckery. Their previous offering was just as bad 'sign the fession!' The only thing I'd sign if you were my child is the adoption papers.

I think the most annoying thing though, and the real reason I would love to slap an advertising exec, is their ability to stick this shit into my head, not only imprint it to my brain, but make me repeat it. Over, and over, and over. What did I ever do to you??? Bastards.

Second fuckery - miserable shop assistants. If you don't like people, don't work in a fucking shop. If you hate your job, don't take it out on me, you utter dipshit. Why stand there scowling at me because I dare to purchase an item in your shop. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt the very important task of you staring into space.

Managers of retail consortium's also need to have a severe word with themselves. Why make your staff ask such ridiculous questions??? Of course I want a bag, I am not going to balance my weeks shopping on my bloody head! If I don't produce my own bag the moment the item is scanned, use your initiative and just hand me a sodding bag! Do I want an aero for £1?? Of course I don't! Look at the size of my arse! We both know, no good can come from me buying your stupid bar of chocolate. Would I like any stamps or top ups? Of course fucking not! If I did, I would have asked!!! I tell you, it's just Fuckery!

2 comments:

  1. Its not a giant bar of Aero ,its a TPC............till point converstion,now that is Fuckery with a capital F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or as I prefer to call it, a CoS. I am glad you are on board the Fuckery train.

    ReplyDelete