Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Wednesday 16 November 2011

What's getting on my tits this week....

Hello fuckery fans, what can I say? I am a bad blogger! None of this 3 blogs a day lark plus 90 tweets a day to tell you about it from me!

Quality, not quantity. Or, in this case, neither, just neurotic rambling from moi!

Well, you’re here now, you might as well find out whats been annoying me this week.

Numero uno! Drivers with their fog lights on when its not fucking foggy! A light drizzle of rain should not impede your vision whilst driving. If it does, may I suggest you rescind your driving license and get on a fucking bus instead.

2. Christmas countdowns. Highly unnecessary, utterly annoying, just shut the fuck up. We all know when Christmas is, it’s the same date every year regardless. Always has been, more than likely always will be. For those that do struggle, there’s even an advent calendar to help you countdown the days. I know people get excited about it, me too, I freaking love Christmas, but, I love Christmas on Christmas day, not any other day, I don’t spend months getting excited about it, and I’d really like others to stop to. Talk to me in December. Oh, and put your decorations up before 1st December?? I will never speak to you again, because frankly, you are an idiot.

3. Derby City Council. What a bunch of complete and utter cockends. Derby City Council are strapped for cash. So strapped for cash that they are culling services for those that need them desperately, disabled people, the elderly etc. Closing day centres, care homes, respite facilities, basically, taking away services from those that really need it, and unlike lazy dole-ite bastards, actually do rely on council funding. Nice to know then, in this darkened period of austerity, that we are paying for some lovely plush new offices for the cockends, from our council tax. Also nice to know, that’s we are all paying for Gareth Gates to switch on our Christmas lights this year. Gareth fucking Gates!?? Whoever came up with this idea, you are a complete moron. Why the fuck does anyone want to see a reject from a talent show 10 years ago switch the lights on?? I’d love to know how much we’re wasting on that!

And lastly, soggy lettuce in sandwiches. It’s just fucking unnecessary. M&S if you can’t keep it crisp and fresh, get it the fuck out of your sandwiches.

So, that’s not bad really, only 4 things that got on my tits enough for me to rant.

Ciao bellas

2 comments: