Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Wednesday 2 November 2011

They were married for how long...

Hello fuckerists

I decided that as Kylie has her ‘lovers’, Gaga has her ‘monsters’, Nicole Sherblabla has ‘killers’ and Rihanna has a ‘Navy’, I deserve a name for my (non-existent) band of followers. HELLO FUCKERISTS… kinda catchy don’t you think?? Obvs if it’s good enough for world famous popstars, it’s good enough for me. No? Oh well, tough, it’s staying.

So, everyone is talking about Kim Kardishitwat and her 72 days ‘marriage’… why? Who is she? What does she do? Sweet tit all from what I can see, I think I caught 30 seconds of that Kardashitwat show once. That was enough. I’ve had more interesting catnaps. It just further highlights this celeb culture we live in, where people of no discernible talent are worshipped, and to be honest, I really can’t work out why. Tamara Ecclestone is the next rich twat about to be given a TV show. Why?? Really, why? If you know the answer, or know someone else that does, please let me know. I couldn’t give a fuck about some little rich girl who has never had a care in her life about anything. It’s great that her father made his millions in F1 or whatever, but she hasn’t gone anything, so Tamara, fuck off.

I had been meaning to write about X Factor too.. but the only thing that comes to mind is ‘what a sack of shit’. It’s just really not very good is it. I mean, there isn’t anyone on it that screams talent… mind you, when was the last time there was? Louis’s category is just a joke. Johnny is a nice guy, and I’m sure there is a future for him in PA’s at gay clubs, but I can not see it going further than that. As for Kitty, words fail me – James Harries long lost sister??? It’s all in the eyes! Surely anyone watching Katie Weasel last year would realise that that brooding intense ‘this is my life’ shit does nothing for the great British public. Bring back Darius Danesh, because I can still feel the love in the room.

Lastly, it’s been announced today that Hugh Grant has spawned. All that hoo haa about privacy laws making sense now? Thought so.

Until next time fuck fans.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment