Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Friday 18 November 2011

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday...

Rebecca Black you little.. no, must not call a child a bitch.. ok, Rebecca Blacks mother, you little bitch, why oh why did you ever let your daughter record a song? It's stuck in my head and will not go away! If you're reading this, and know the song, I hope it sticks with you for the day too. I don't see why I should be alone in my plight. I suppose it could be worse, I was singing the Fireman Sam theme tune the other day, obviously, because you can not ignore, Sam is the hero next door.


Anyway.... moving swiftly on, Sepp Blatter is a prick isn't he! And fairly obviously corrupt - can't they just get rid of him? Stupid little man.


Back on the driving thing again, and I apologise, but there are so many driving related things that wind me up, today, it's crawler lanes. Not the lane itself, but the people that can not use them. Don't drive up the right hand lane at a snails pace and expect me not to beep and gesticulate at you, just move in and get out my fucking way! You could tell me I sound like an aggressive driver, and of course I would stick 2 fingers up and tell you to fuck off.. Aggressive? Me? Never.




Have you watched Eastenders recently? I did it last night. 30 minutes of my life I will never get back. I am pretty sure it was the same episode as last time I watched it.. Kat cheated on Alfie, gave the dirty girl speech. All very sad. Janine had an argument with Fat Pat, told Pat she felt she'd never been loved. All very sad. Phil Mitchell did some crimes. Feels remorseful, all very sad. Michael Moon is a mixed up wee child. All very sad. Recurring theme here? Why do people watch this tripe? Why do we pay for this tripe? Can it and give me an extra series of Frozen Planet. Eastenders will just never be a patch on Corrie.




And lastly... did you get excited yesterday by the launch of Versace for H&M? If you did, please explain to me, why? Now I am no fashionista, I know what looks good on me, and I tend to stick to it. I do know however, when a collection is full of crap. To me, that's exactly what this was. A massive ploy to rip off desperate consumers, whilst making them look like complete idiotic sheep. Seriously, if tacky is your thing, get down to your local indoor market, there are plenty of stalls that will give you a very similar look for a fraction of the price. Just because something is pricey, does not automatically mean it looks good. Don't get me wrong, I am sure there are one or two items which are alright, but I for one can not get excited about it. I was watching LK today (or whatever it's called now) on Wednesday, and Lorraine and Mark Heyes were practically orgasming over a black Versace dress. It was a joke. Go purchase yourself a regular black shift dress, next visit the haberdashers for some oversize gold buttons, sew them to previously purchased shift dress - job done, the same look for a fraction of the price. I couldn't view the whole collection as the H&M site was down for most of the day, but I did come across this little beauty.







If you see any man wearing this ensemble, I implore you to point and laugh. If he looks too offended, just go and shake his hand. If it works for Sepp Blatter.......

No comments:

Post a Comment