Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Friday 7 October 2011

Help Harry Help Others...

I can not do my regular ranty thing today, my thoughts are consumed by Harry Moseley.
If you don't know, he is a wee boy, aged 11, with an inoperable brain tumour. Harry set up his own business, selling bracelets, to make money for cancer research. Such a completely selfless act, in the face of adversity, this strong young man thought only of helping others in his position. Harry has made his final journey home, to spend his last days with his family this morning. The last tweet from his mum said he was still going strong. What a brave brave little soldier. If you read this, please take a minute to read www.twitter.com/harry_moseley and then look at his website, www.helpharryhelpothers.com please give, even just £2 to help Harry, and others like him, whose lives are being taken far too soon. Keep fighting Harry, I have every faith in you kid. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment