Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Friday 14 October 2011

A whole week of fuckery.

Hello. I've been ill. Not seriously ill, but enough to make me feel incredibly sorry for myself and wallowsome. That doesn't mean I want pity or concern from anybody else though. When I speak like a cross between an alsatian and Deirdre Barlow, looking at me an saying 'aw' or expressing any form of sympathy may well result in a punch in the face. Just so you know, for next time. Anyway, my dulcet un-Mariella Frostrup-esque tones are back to normal now. Which is nice, because it means I wont have people ringing me up just to tell me how husky and sexy I sound. I shit you not, and of course, one of these people was the cretin from my creepy colleague blog which can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment