Welcome, welcome, and thrice, welcome, to Utter Fuckery. I don't suppose much more explanation is needed. This is a blog, of things which I believe, fall into the category of utter fuckery.

They may be things related to my life, popular culture, politics, and on and on, and ariston.

Things you should know - I am prone to swearing, if you didn't get that from the blog title, I despair, and actively discourage you from reading any further.





Wednesday 16 October 2013

Insignificant nonsense...

So I've just done this test... (yeah yeah - insomnia, boredom) so I wont wang on with all my answers, but the last 2... 9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it ? 10. How will you cross the water? and the answers mean... 9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire. 10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life. My answers? 9. A stream 10. I jump So ummmm..... yeah... anyone got a number for the local convent? 6 months away and this is what I come back with?!?!??

No comments:

Post a Comment